Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cuban Heritage Cement Tiles featured in This Old House

The email arrived at 8:54 AM. The message read, "I wanted to let you know that our kitchen featuring Avente Cuban Heritage Tile is in this month's This Old House magazine. I have attached a photo so you can see how it came out. Thanks for the beautiful tile!"

Kitchen Backsplash with Cuban Heritage Cement
Cuban Heritage Cement Tile Backsplash.
Photo courtesy of Buckminster Green.

Moments like these make my day! When I get a photo of a tile installation from one of our wonderful customers! Yep, that moment is gold. I know the customer was looking for something special and found it at Avente Tile. Then, they worked through the design and installation issues. The project is done and, now, they're just lovin' it. But, they still took the time to send me a picture. I had one of those moments yesterday.

So what are you waiting for? Pick up the October issue of This Old House. On page 37, they feature the Cuban Heritage Design 110-2B cement tile on the kitchen backsplash. You can also hop over to Buckminster Green's Gallery. The first three images show different views of this installation.

I want to thank the fine folks at Buckminster Green for choosing our tile and making my day! Buckminster Green is a general contracting company in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania specializing in green home remodeling. You can view the entire Cuban Heritage cement tile catalog online or check out the details on the Cuban Heritage Design 110-2B.

3 comments:

Fun and Fit: Kymberly and Alexandra said...

Wow, that's great that you got highlighted in the magazine. Well, your tiles did. I hope you get lots of press because that Cuban tile is quite interesting. Some day, when I"m in LA, I'm going to come to your store and lick all the gorgeous tiles! Why? Because they look so delicious! And to scare you.

Bill Buyok said...

Alexandra, Thanks for your support. You are the only person I know that would even think about licking a tile; but, they are delicious.

Bruce Martin said...

Hi,I have gone through your blog..and found some awesome work done by you...thanks for sharing the information..keep up the good work.!

Designer wall tiles